Voice of Change: Find Your Voice, Live Your Truth
with Suzanne Sterling with all night New Years Eve Kirtan and Party! 12/28 - 1/1
Do you yearn to stand in your power and speak your truth? ? Is it time to listen to the poetry of your own soul and to experience the freedom of your authentic voice? Are you ready to unlock your creative potential and to reclaim your self expression?
Join Suzanne for this ecstatic mind/body immersion into the heart of soulful self-expression and discover your ability to live, express and embody your truth. This practice will combine yoga asanas with sound healing, chanting and singing, ecstatic movement, and deep ritual, leading you to access your own true voice and embodied creativity. We will break free from the stifling grip of the inner critic, heal deep seated patterns that have kept us silent and focus on freeing the natural voice. As we find and experience the power of our individual voices we will sing together to create joyful community that rises in song.
You will learn:
*how to unlock your creative potential and find the self-expression that fits you best
* to understand and heal the core traumas that keep you protected but shut down
* to understand the science of sound healing as well as how to use your own voice as a tool for empowerment
* how the basic energy system of the body works and how to unlock the 5th chakra for purification & liberation
* how to reclaim your voice from the situations & people that forced you to hide your authentic voice
* how to remove blocks to power & confidence
*how to use words and songs
to awaken, heal, and build community
Cost is $300 which includes meals. On-site accommodations are available for an additional cost.